Napkins ~ Birds Range
This product is currently sold out.
This gorgeous napkin set is decorated with bird drawings in stunning, rich colors, inspired by the vivid lilac-breasted rollers, the stylish crowned cranes, and the elegant carmine bee-eaters that we often see here in the South Luangwa National Park. With its intricate details and vivid colors, these napkins will be a gorgeous addition to any table settings. Each set includes 2 napkins with carmine bee-eaters, 2 with lilac breasted rollers and 2 with crowned cranes.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this napkin set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with a selection of Zambia's local birds, these napkins use vibrant hues to make a statement on any table.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Beige and Maroon
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
I love these napkins, they are all a little bit different and the birds are gorgeous, wonderful colours. They look great on our table. Thank you!