Kuosi Festive Napkin Set
This product is currently sold out.
Our colourful festive ‘Kuosi’ collection is inspired by patterns found on ceremonial elephant masks belonging to members of the Kuosi society, a prestigious society in Cameroon. The elephant signifies power, authority, and leadership. Whilst the intricate beadwork signals wealth and prosperity.
We translated these patterns onto our very own textiles with our classic batik method.
Set of 6 Napkins: 46 cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature.
- Hand wash cold or machine wash on a gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron on the reverse side with a low-temperature setting.
- This set is bundled together with locally hand-made twine and a decorative palm shell clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.