Mali Azure Napkin Set
This textile collection celebrates the natural beauty of Mali with patterns inspired by its rolling hills. From earthy and warm tones, reflecting the arid landscape and the vibrant cultural traditions of Mali to vibrant sky blues. The intricate patterns evoke a sense of movement and flow.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has their own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique.
Set of 6 Napkins: 46 cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature.
- Hand wash cold or machine washes on a gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron reverse side on a low-temperature setting.
- This set is bundled together with locally hand-made twine and a decorative palm shell clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.