Matika Mustard Linear Napkin Set
This product is currently sold out.
‘Matika’ means ‘mud’ in the local Chinyanja dialect in our remote corner of Zambia. The collection is inspired by Mali mud cloth and the patterns are reflected in our signature batik technique.
Set of 6 Napkins: 46 cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature.
- Hand wash cold or machine washes on a gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron reverse side on a low-temperature setting.
- This set is bundled together with locally hand-made twine and a decorative palm shell clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.