Moroccan Crackles Gold Mustard Napkin Set
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this napkins' set is from our 'Moroccan Crackles' collection, inspired by motifs spotted during a moroccan trip. With its contemporary yet ethnic patterns, no dout it will enhance any table setting.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these napkins are decorated with bold geometric patterns.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 4 or set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Gold Mustard on White Background
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- This set is bundled together with hand-made local twine and a decorative wooden clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)