Napkins ~ Swahili
This product is currently sold out.
Coming in a rich red colorway and contrasting intricate patterns, these napkins are a vibrant addition to any dining room decor. Hand painted with modern and festive designs, this napkin set is sure to liven up your table setting.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this napkin set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and vibrant red hues, they are sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Red
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.