Napkins ~ Safari Animals Indigo
This product is currently sold out.
These unique napkins are inspired by the powerful big game that are found around here at the South Luangwa National Park. Decorated with the beauty of Zambia's wildlife, these napkins add a subtle pop of color to your dining room table in a neutral indigo hue.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these napkins are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of Africa's evocative big game.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Indigo
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Having had the privilege of visiting Tribal Textiles in person, and purchased many items since I came home (NYC!), I can’t say anything to truly describe much I appreciate their products and the company itself. These napkins are so simple and yet so beautiful! Every time I use them I am reminded of my trip to Zambia (my birthplace), and my guests always admire them and love the story behind them. For me, they represent my past, present and future selves. What more can I say?