Sling Bags - Rawhide Giraffe
This product is currently sold out.
This sling bag beautifully mimics the hide of the the Thornicroft giraffe, a species that is endemic to the South Luangwa National Park. With its versatile design and gorgeous pattern, you'll love carrying this bag on your everyday adventures.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this wash bag is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with a modern design and inside pocket, this bag is perfect for carrying your everyday essentials.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 80 cm x 37 cm
- Color: Brown and Cream
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Includes snap closure and internal pocket
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.