Table Mats ~ Raindance Rajasthan
This product is currently sold out.
Designed with bold patterns and intricate lines, these table mats combine vibrant colors and intricate design for a touch of radiance perfect for any space. Richly painted in a bright red, orange, and gold colorway, these table mats are a striking addition to your dining room table.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), these placemats are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and vibrant red hues, it is sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 50 cm x 35 cm / Approx. 20" x 14"
- Color: Red
- Backed with complementary cotton fabric
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.