Tribal Cloth Original Mushroom Graduated Dots Table Mats
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this table mats set is from our Tribal Cloth collection that will enhance and mix with any table setting.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these place mats are hand drawn and hand-painted on cotton. They are first decorated by hand with repeat geometric dots patterns before being hand painted in a dark grey hue.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 4
- Size: 45cm x 35cm / Approx. 18" x 14"
- Color: Dark Grey
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- This set is bundled together with hand-made local twine and a decorative wooden clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)
I recommend this product
I love these original table mats
They are thick and doubled, and this makes them look solid and long lasting. Plus they are original, never seen here, and beautiful, thus noticed. But I did not have a chance to wash them yet. So I need to check this