Table Mats ~ Safari Animals Bushways
This product is currently sold out.
These unique table mats are inspired by the powerful big game that are found around here at the South Luangwa National Park. Designed with a patterned border and decorated with the beauty of Zambia's wildlife, these table mats add a subtle pop of color to your dining room table in vibrant red tones.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), these placemats are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of Africa's evocative big game.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 50 cm x 35 cm / Approx. 20" x 14"
- Color: Bushways
- Backed with complementary cotton fabric
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
love the design and the making of. Makes me smile whenever I use them.
They are just what I wanted for our canvass rondville in the garden and they look great, I’m so pleased. The matching cushions covers look great too.