Table Mats ~ Safari Animals Teal
This product is currently sold out.
These unique table mats are inspired by the powerful big game that are found around here at the South Luangwa National Park. Designed with a patterned border and decorated with the beauty of Zambia's wildlife, these table mats add a subtle pop of color to your dining room table in muted teal and grey hues.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these table mats are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of Africa's evocative big game.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 50 cm x 35 cm / Approx. 20" x 14"
- Color: Teal and Grey
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Backed with complementary cotton fabric
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
I love the bedspread and table mats I have just received from Tribal Textiles. They are so well made and really reflect the beauty of African Art They are robust and easy to wash They bring back memories of my visit to the workshops