Table Mats - Vibrant Circles Gold on Indigo
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this placemats set is from our 'Vibrant circles' collection and also exists in the reverse colourway.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these table mat are hand drawn and hand-painted. It is brightly decorated with bold geometric circles that will undoubtly add a swirl of colors to your table.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 4 or set of 6
- Size: 45cm x 35cm / Approx. 18" x 14" (for the sets of 4) and 50cm x 35cm / Approx. 20" x 14" (for the sets of 6)
- Color: Gold Mustard and Brown on Dark Indigo Blue Background (with white backing fabric)
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- This set is bundled together with hand-made local twine and a decorative wooden clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)