Table Runners ~ Birds Range
This product is currently sold out.
The stunning, rich colors and style of this table runner are inspired by the elegant carmine bee-eater, a local bird that comes to nest here in South Luangwa National Park every year. The delicate hand painting by our talented artists, perfectly depicts the local wildlife onto this African textile. This table runner is painted on a pale blue background, bringing out the bright detail of this African bird.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with a selection of Zambia's local birds, this table runner uses vibrant hues to make a statement on any table.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Pale Blue
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hand painted on one side
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.