Moroccan Crackles Gold Mustard Table Runner
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this table runner is from our 'Moroccan Crackles' collection, inspired by motifs spotted during a moroccan trip. With its contemporary yet ethnic patterns, no dout it will enhance any table setting.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is decorated with bold geometric repeat patterns.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175cm x 45cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Gold Mustard on White Background, Runners are painted only on one side, not both as shown in image.
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting