Table Runners - Tribal Cloth Indigo Hoof
This product is currently sold out.
Directly inspired by traditional African mud-cloth, this table runner blends loud and contemporary design and vibrant indigo shades. With its simple two-color style and fun design reminiscent of hoofs, this table runner brings variety to your travel-inspired space.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, and is sure to add color and style to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Indigo and White
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hand painted on one side
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.