Table Runners Tribal Cloth Mushroom
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by traditional African mud-cloth, this table runner combines a classic style and fun new design. Decorated with hand prints, this table runner is sure to always remind you of its handmade origins here in Zambia. Using rich brown mushroom shades, this pillow will blend perfectly with your eclectically styled collection.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, and is sure to add style and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Brown and White
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hand painted on one side
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.