Mali Aqua Hills Tablecloth
Hand drawn and painted using our signature crackle technique, this tablecloth features traditional motifs, bold hues of blue, and is sure to make a delightfully whimsical addition to your table setting.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- 200cm x 145cm / Approx. 79" x 57"
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.