Moroccan Crackle Mustard Gold Tablecloth
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this tablecloth is from our 'Moroccan Crackles' collection, inspired by motifs spotted during a Moroccan trip. With its contemporary yet ethnic patterns, no doubt it will enhance any table setting.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these tablecloths are decorated with bold geometric repeat patterns. They are first hand-painted before being screen-printed... double process.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 250cm x 145cm / Approx. 98" x 57"
- Color: Mustard on Linen background
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting