Tote Bags - Crackles
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this is our classic tote bag from our 'Rawhide' collection, a design mimicking the hides of African Wildlife. It is decorated with the unmistakable textures and creases of the elephant skin, inspired by the gentle giants that we see most days in the South Luangwa National Park.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this bag is hand drawn and hand-painted with contemporary geometric patterns.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size S : 45cm x 45cm / Approx. 18"" x 18""
- Color: Grey and Crean (one side is patterned and the other side is solid color).
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This piece is backed with solid cotton fabric
- Double thickness shoulder strap
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
The fabric bag is 45x45cm and comes with a double thickness shoulder strap, with one side painted and the other side plain.
Design and colours may vary very slightly from image shown due to the handpainted nature of the product.
Our hand-painted textiles are made with love by local artisans in the bush in Zambia, from 100% cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This African hand painted bag is machine or hand washable at 30 degrees Celsius.