Tote Bags - Rawhide Giraffe
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this is our classic tote bag from our 'Rawhide' collection, a design mimicking the hides of African Wildlife. It is decorated with the beautiful and unique markings of the Thornicroft's Giraffe, an endemic species that are only found here in the South Luangwa National Park.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this bag is hand drawn and hand-painted with contemporary geometric patterns.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size S : 45cm x 45cm / Approx. 18"" x 18""
- Color: Rust and White (one side is patterned and the other side is solid color).
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This piece is backed with solid cotton fabric
- Double thickness shoulder strap
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting