Tribal Cloth Original Mushroom Dots Tote Bag
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this is our classic tote bag, not too big but not too small either. Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this bag is decorated with geometric dots hand starched on the fabric before being painted. It it is from our Tribal Cloth range inspired by Mali mud cloths.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size S : 45cm x 45cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Dark Grey
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This piece is backed with solid cotton fabric
- Double thickness shoulder strap
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting