Wall Hangings ~ Birds Range ~ Crowned Cranes
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by the amazingly graceful crowned crane, a local bird that lives here in South Luangwa National Park, this wall hanging gorgeously displays the color and detail of this elegant bird. The delicate hand painting by our talented artists perfectly depicts the local wildlife. This wall hanging comes on a subtle sage background, bringing out the bright features of this crane.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this wall hanging is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. This unique piece is hemmed all around with a full-width pocket along its top edge for a hanging pole, and it can also be used as a tablecloth or a throw.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 80 cm x 70 cm / Approx. 31" x 28"
- Color: Sage and Maroon
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hemmed all around with full-width pocket along top edge
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.