Wall Hangings - Birds
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this wall hanging is from our Birds collection, depicting Zambia's rich wildlife heritage. This animal wall art is decorated with birds drawing in stunning, rich colours, inspired by the vivid Lilac-breasted rollers, the stylish crowned cranes and elegant Carmine Bee-Eaters that we are luck enough to often see where we live, in South Luangwa National Park.
With its subtle color combinations, no doubt this wall decor will be a stylish addition to your home decor.
This hand painted wall hanging is hemmed all around with full-width pocket along top edge for hanging pole. It can also be used as a Tablecloth or a Throw.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 80cm x 145cm / Approx. 31" x 59"
- Color: Light Beige, Maroon and Peony colours
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting