Wall Hangings - Birds- ON SALE
$55.00 USD was $70.00 USD
This product is currently sold out.
This gorgeous wall hanging is decorated with bird drawings in stunning, rich colors, inspired by the vivid Lilac-breasted rollers, the stylish crowned cranes, and elegant Carmine Bee-Eaters that we often see here in the South Luangwa National Park. With its subtle color combinations and intricate patterns, this wall art is sure to be a stylish addition to your home decor.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this wall hanging is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. This unique piece is hemmed all around with a full-width pocket along its top edge for a hanging pole, and it can also be used as a tablecloth or a throw.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 80 cm x 145 cm / Approx. 31" x 59"
- Color: Peony and Maroon
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hemmed all around with full-width pocket along top edge
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.