Wash Bags - Patternity x Tribal Textiles Spots
This product is currently sold out.
Perfectly balancing playfulness and minimalism, this wash bag makes for a fun travel accessory. With its lighthearted spot design and ideal storage size, you'll love using it for all of your small essentials.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this wash bag is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with a modern design, this bag is the ideal small storage solution.
This contemporary homeware and accessories collection was made in collaboration with Patternity and was designed to link nature with the everyday shapes of life. The organic crackle pattern pervades through every product and design.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 17 cm x 25 cm / Approx. 7" x 10"
- Color: Black and White
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.