Kids' Wash Bags
This product is currently sold out.
You can't help but smile when you see this adorable elephant wash bag! Hand painted on a bright orange background, this cute elephant friend is a playful small storage solution.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this wash bag is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of the wildlife that we often see in the South Luangwa National Park.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 17 cm x 25 cm / Approx. 7" x 10"
- Color: Blue
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Fully lined with internal pocket
- Wooden animal decoration on the zip. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will be shipped without the wooden animal decoration.)
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.