IMPERFECT SALE : Safari Fun Hippo Wash Bag
Oops, we mixed green and yellow here !
These handcrafted pieces are discounted due to minor imperfections. See photograph in gallery.
Cute and playful, this adorable wash bag is hand painted with a zebra on a bright red background to bring out the zebra's distinctive features. Perfect for a bright and fun storage solution, kids will love keeping pencils and markers inside this sweet zebra friend!
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this wash bag is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, decorated with a selection of the wildlife that we often see in the South Luangwa National Park.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 17 cm x 25 cm / Approx. 7" x 10"
- Color: Blue
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Fully lined with internal pocket
- Wooden animal decoration on the zip. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will be shipped without the wooden animal decoration.)
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.