Papiko Carmine Bee Eater Cushion Cover
Papiko; Meaning "Wing" in the local Chinyanja dialect in Zambia. Our home decor collection is inspired by birds found in the South Luangwa Valley.
Elevate your home with our new Papiko Collection cushions featuring beautiful Carmine Bee Eaters found in Zambia's Luangwa Valley. These cushions are made using our special batik method, with bold and vibrant colors that add a touch of nature to your table.
And if you love birds, you're in luck! We also offer these cushions with other bird designs. Make your home unique and beautiful with these special statement pieces.
Small Cushion Size: 46cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
Medium Cushion Size: 70cm x 70 cms -or- Approx 28" x 28 "
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Hand wash cold or machine wash on a gentle cycle, a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron inside out on low-temperature setting
- Sold without insert
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.