Crackle Table Runner
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this table runner uses our trademark crackle effect to create a design that beautifully mimics that of elephant skin. With its gorgeous design and minimalist pattern, you'll love using this table runner at all of your dinner parties.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, designed to imitate the simple, beautiful pattern of elephant skin.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Grey
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.