African Circles Massai Table Mats
Decorated with intricate circles inspired by traditional motifs, these table mats combine bold colors and intricate design for the perfect statement piece. Eye-catching and fun, these table mats add vibrance and style to any dining room.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), these placemats are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with traditional motifs and vibrant hues, it is sure to add style and texture to any table.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 50 cm x 35 cm / Approx. 20" x 14"
- Color: Red
- Backed with complementary cotton fabric
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.