Table Runners - Kuosi - Jade
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this table runner is from our Jade 'Kuosi' collection, inspired by the patterns found on the beautiful elephant masks used by the Kuosi society, a secret society in Cameroon that maintains the political and social order of the kingdom. Especially thought with summer in mind, no doubt it will bring a touch of colour to any table setting with its contemporary yet ethnic patterns.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is decorated with small geometric repeat patterns.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175cm x 45cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Jade. Runners are painted only on one side, not both as shown in image.
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting