Matika Mustard Grid Cushion Cover
This variant is currently sold out
‘Matika’ means ‘mud’ in the local Chinyanja dialect in our remote corner of Zambia. The collection is inspired by Mali mud cloth and the patterns are reflected in our signature batik technique.
Small Cushion Size: 46cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
Medium Cushion Size: 70cm x 70 cms -or- Approx 28" x 28 "
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Hand wash cold or machine washes on a gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- Sold without insert
Tribal Textiles works to create sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.