Boho Teal Multiprint Tablecloth
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this unique tabletop is hand drawn and hand-painted on cotton. The tablecloth is first decorated by hand with intricate geometric patterns before being hand-painted in delicate hues of teals and greys.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 200cm x 145cm / Approx. 79" x 57"
- Color: Boho Teals and Greys
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting