Duvet Covers - Mali Azure
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade and hand painted, this duvet cover and pillow case set combines vibrant colors and intricate patterns for a stunning take on a modern classic. Pulling inspiration from Mali's hills, the contrasting colors and bold design of this duvet makes it a gorgeous addition to any bedding.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this duvet cover and pillow case set is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and vibrant color, it is sure to add a pop of color and texture to any bedroom.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Azure
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Includes 2 pillowcases
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Duvet cover comes with concealed flap to hold filler in place. Finished with white cotton ties.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.