Duvet Covers Tribal Cloth Indigo
This variant is currently sold out
Drawing inspiration from traditional African mud-cloths, this duvet cover and pillowcase set comes in an indigo patchwork design that combines unique simplicity and modern style. Coming in a neutral two-colorway, the rich indigo color of this bedding will perfectly accent any contemporary bedroom.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this duvet cover and pillowcase set are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, and is sure to add subtle color and unique design to your bedroom set.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Indigo
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Includes 2 pillowcases
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Duvet cover comes with concealed flap to hold filler in place. Finished with white cotton ties.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.