Kuluma Lioness Cushion Cover - Limited Collection -
The Kuluma Collection - LIMITED
Meaning "to bite" in the local Zambian language, the name Kuluma reflects the untamed spirit of the collection, showcasing the primal beauty and raw energy of the carnivorous creatures that call Zambia their home.
Kuluma is not just about celebrating the carnivores of South Luangwa; it's also about giving back to the land and its inhabitants. A portion of the proceeds from every purchase goes directly to the Zambian Carnivores Programme (ZCP) and their conservation efforts.
Small Cushion Size: 46cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
Medium Cushion Size: 70cm x 70 cms -or- Approx 28" x 28 "
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Hand wash cold or machine wash on a gentle cycle, a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron inside out on low-temperature setting
- Sold without insert
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, investing in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.