Papiko Lovebird Napkin Set
Papiko; Meaning "Wing" in the local Chinyanja dialect in Zambia. Our home decor collection is inspired by birds found in the South Luangwa Valley.
Elevate your dining table with our set of 6 handcrafted napkins featuring beautiful Lovebirds found in Zambia's Luangwa Valley. These napkins are made using our special batik method, with bold and vibrant colors that add a touch of nature to your table.
And if you love birds, you're in luck! We also offer these napkins with other bird designs. Make your dining experience unique and beautiful with these special napkins.
Set of 6 Napkins: 46 cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature.
- Hand wash cold or machine wash on a gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron on the reverse side with a low-temperature setting.
- This set is bundled together with locally hand-made twine and a decorative palm shell clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.