Cushion Covers - Tribal Cloth Mushroom Rake
This variant is currently sold out
Directly inspired by traditional African mud-cloth, this decorative pillow combines a subtle, lined design and sophisticated brown mushroom shades for a natural look that blends with any space. With its simple two-color style and neutral tones, its the perfect cushion cover for adding more character to your space.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton and is sure to add style and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Color: Brown and White
- Made from 100% African GMO free plain weave cotton
- Backed with solid cotton fabric + vent closure
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Sold without insert
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.