Kuba Charcoal Filled Cushion Cover
Kuba cloth was one of the first artefacts to be brought from central Africa to Europe. Abstractly ornamented raffia cloths from the Kuba kingdom in Zaire, now known as The Democratic Republic of Congo, were greatly admired and entered the curio cabinets and treasures of nobles and kings, as the finest products of African Artistry.
Today they still continue to exert a fascination for collectors, as well as inspire our artisans at Tribal Textiles. We took inspiration from the classic graphic shapes, to create this range.
These cushions are perfect to group together as a set or to use alone as a small accent pillow.
Small Cushion Size: 46cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
Medium Cushion Size: 70cm x 70 cms -or- Approx 28" x 28 "
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Hand wash cold or machine wash on a gentle cycle, a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron inside out on low-temperature setting
- Sold without insert
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.