Tribal Cloth Indigo Napkin Set
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by traditional African mud-cloth, these hand painted napkins are perfect for fans of modern African print fabrics, or simply an indigo lover. These cloth painting designs are both loud and contemporary, coming in a sophisticated indigo shade and simple two-colorway.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), these table napkins are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with inspired design and vibrant indigo hues, they are sure to add a pop of color and style to any table setting.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 46 cm x 46 cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Indigo
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
They look beautiful, good quality and long lasting. They are original, fit very well with the chosen table mats, and never seen here. And they are truly beautiful, thus noticed. I did not have a chance to wash them yet. So I need to check this. Thank you