Tribal Cloth Indigo Patchwork Table Runner
Inspired by traditional African mud-cloths, this hand painted table runner is perfect for fans of modern African print fabrics, or simply an indigo lover. The patchwork of patterns in these African textiles creates beautifully chaotic designs, but with the simple three-color style it can still fashion a subtle, stylish interior piece.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), this table runner is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with contrasting patterns and vibrant indigo hues, it is sure to add a pop of color and texture to any interior.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175 cm x 45 cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Indigo
- 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Hand painted on one side
- Each piece may vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.