Aprons - Kuosi - Jade
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this apron is from our Jade 'Kuosi' collection, inspired by the patterns found on the beautiful elephant masks used by the Kuosi society, a secret society in Cameroon that maintains the political and social order of the kingdom. Especially thought with summer in mind, no doubt it will bring a touch of colour to your kitchen.
Using our signature crackle technique, this apron is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with small geometric patterns in vibrant reddish colour, it is as beautiful as it is effortless.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has their own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 66cm x 65cm / Approx. 26" x 26"
- Color: Jade
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: Hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia