Napkins Set - Kuosi - Jade
This product is currently sold out.
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this set of napkins is from our Jade 'Kuosi' collection, inspired by the patterns found on the beautiful elephant masks used by the Kuosi society, a secret society in Cameroon that maintains the political and social order of the kingdom. Especially thought with summer in mind, no doubt it will bring a touch of colour to any table setting.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these napkins are decorated with small geometric patterns.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Normal Size: 46 cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Jade
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- This set is bundled together with hand-made local twine and a decorative wooden clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)