Atlas Linear Cushion Cover
Our Atlas Collection draws its inspiration from the intricate designs found on Moroccan pottery. This exquisite collection exudes a sense of timeless elegance and cultural richness, making it a perfect addition to any living space seeking a touch of global charm.
The designs are a harmonious blend of geometric patterns, delicate motifs, and vibrant hues, creating a visual feast that attempts to capture the essence of North African craftsmanship.
Using our trademark batik crackle effect, this accent pillow is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
Small Cushion Size: 46cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
Medium Cushion Size: 70cm x 70 cms -or- Approx 28" x 28 "
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Hand wash cold or machine wash on a gentle cycle, a maximum of 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron inside out on low-temperature setting
- Sold without insert
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.