Boho Teal Drops Napkin Set
These napkins are part of our "Boho" collection. Each napkin is a canvas of hand-drawn and painted artistry. Infuse a simplistic, bohemian spirit into your dining moments with these sustainably made table linens. Elevate your table setting with the unique touch of Tribal Textiles' craftsmanship.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
Set of 6 Napkins: 46 cm x 46cm -or- Approx. 18" x 18"
- Made from 100% GMO-free cotton fabric sourced in Africa.
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature.
- Hand wash cold or machine washes on a gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry.
- Iron reverse side on a low-temperature setting.
- This set is bundled together with locally hand-made twine and a decorative palm shell clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)
Tribal Textiles works to create a sustainable impact through creativity and craftsmanship. Each of our one-of-a-kind textiles is hand-painted by local artisans in South Luangwa, Zambia. We go beyond fair wages, reinvesting 5% in community-strengthening initiatives, and supporting local wildlife conservation.