Throw Pillows - Kuosi - Jade
This variant is currently sold out
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, these throw pillows are from our Jade 'Kuosi' collection, inspired by the patterns found on the beautiful elephant masks used by the Kuosi society, a secret society in Cameroon that maintains the political and social order of the kingdom. Especially thought with summer in mind, no doubt it will bring a touch of colour to your kitchen. They are perfect to group together as a set or to use alone as a small accent pillow.
These cushion covers are carefully hand drawn with small geometric patterns.
- Size S : 46cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18" I Size M: 70cm x 70 cms / Approx. 28" x 28" I Size Rectangular: 55cm x 30cm / Approx. 22" x 12"
- Color: Jade
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa. This piece is backed with solid cotton fabric
- Vent opening used for closure at the back
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- ** Sold without insert