Papiko Lilac Breasted Roller Apron
Papiko; Meaning "Wing" in the local Chinyanja dialect in Zambia. Our home decor collection is inspired by birds found in the South Luangwa Valley.
Using our signature crackle technique, this apron is hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton. Decorated with 31 different colors, this collection is a beautiful labor of love.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has their own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
And if you love birds, you're in luck! We off these aprons with four different birds!
Size: 66cm x 65cm / Approx. 26" x 26"
- Size: 66cm x 65cm / Approx. 26" x 26"
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: Hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia