Kuba Dark Taupe Outline Table Runners
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this table runner is from our Kuba collection, inspired by the embroidered raffia textiles that were the very first artifacts that came from Africa, originally made in Kuba kingdom (in what is now known as Democratic Republic of Congo).
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these table runners are decorated with geometric linear patterns that will beautifully enhance any table setting.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Size: 175cm x 45cm / Approx. 69" x 18"
- Color: Linen on Dark Taupe Background. Runners are painted only on one side, not both as shown in image.
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting