Tribal Cloth Mushroom Lines Napkin Set
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.
Crafted by Tribal Textiles artisans.
Designed using our unique hand-painted technique, this set of napkins is from our Tribal Cloth collection that will subtly enhance and mix with any table setting.
Using the trademark crackle effect that is Tribal Textiles' signature (from the starch resist technique), these napkins are first hand drawn with repeat lines before being hand-painted in a delicate light grey color.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colours, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 4
- Size: 46 cm x 46cm / Approx. 18" x 18"
- Color: Light Grey
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Care: hand wash cold or machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low temperature setting
- This set is bundled together with hand-made local twine and a decorative wooden clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, orders bound for Australia will be shipped without the twine and wooden clasp.)