Table Mats - Tribal Cloth Indigo
This product is currently sold out.
Drawing inspiration from traditional African mud-cloths, these table mats come in a six different designs that combines unique simplicity and modern style. Coming in a neutral two-color design, the rich indigo color of these table mats will perfectly accent any contemporary table setting.
Using our signature crackle technique (from the starch resist technique), these placemats are hand drawn and hand painted on durable cotton, and is sure to add style and texture to your dining room set.
While the design and technique are the same, each artisan has his own way of starching and balancing colors, making each piece unique in its own special way.
- Sold as set of 6
- Size: 50 cm x 35 cm / Approx. 20" x 14"
- Color: Indigo and White
- Backed with complementary cotton fabric
- Made from 100% GMO free cotton fabric sourced in Africa
- Each piece can vary slightly due to its handcrafted nature
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, maximum 30 degrees Celsius. No tumble-dry. Iron inside out on low.
- Bundled together with handmade local twine and a decorative palm nut clasp. (Due to customs restrictions, Australian orders will come without twine and clasp.)
- Ethically handcrafted in South Luangwa, Zambia
5% of each purchase is reinvested in local community and conservation initiatives.